September 27, 2017
Richard Levick to Talk Crisis Management at NACD
On October 18, LEVICK CEO Richard Levick will join the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Capital Area Chapter for a speaking series entitled “Crisis Management: What to Do?”
555 13th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
5:30pm – 6:00pm: Networking and cocktails
6:00pm – 7:30pm: Program
7:30pm – 8:00pm: Post-program reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres
NACD Member Price: $65
Non-Member Price: $95
- Lessons learned and best practices – differences between a well-managed crisis (i.e. Tylenol) and a poorly managed crisis (i.e. British petroleum).
Understanding the movement of cyber from data risk to monetary risk to physical and life risk.
- Detecting “Astroturf” movements and what to do about them, as well as how activist investors are using hackers to obtain internal data.
- Increasing levels of sophistication of external threats and how to respond.
- Why direct advertising, PAC funding, lobbying, and public relations no longer work.
- How to prepare and respond to a crisis.
- How to prioritize crisis protection spending to get the best protection possible.